Administrative Assistant, Sheldon Campus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcome and greet guests; maintain positive and professional relationships.
• Support pastoral staff and other ministry teams with general operational tasks.
• Answer phones in a professional manner.
• Manage communication of information between campuses.
• Monitor and maintain office equipment and office supplies.
• Maintain a clean and professional office area.
Administrative Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
• A love for the Lord and personal relationship with Jesus and passionate about serving people.
• Preferred 3-5 years experience as an administrative assistant.
• An Associates of Arts (AA) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Planning Center, Pro-Presenter, website maintenance and calendaring in addition to QuickBooks and familiarity with common office equipment.
• Self-starter who works well independently, as well as part of team, with ability to prioritize tasks.
• Outstanding communicator, both orally and written.
• Detail-oriented and great organization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal abilities.
• The ability to maintain a professional demeanor; self-confident, self-controlled, and mature to be able to appropriately engage with and direct a number of people with varied needs, personalities and motivations.
• Approximately 20 hrs/week Monday-Friday (Days/hours are negotiable).
• Based upon qualifications.
• Please download application form and submit to Pastor Garry at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2018.