The Ebenezer Campaign
Council has identified three priorities for which we have a campaign goal of $300,000.
- Education Space in Sheldon for Children’s Ministries
The Sheldon Campus has experienced tremendous growth in the past 5 years. Young families are excited to grow the Sunday school program.
- Future improvements for Orange City’s facility
As Living Water Council looks forward, there is a need for additional nursery, classroom and office space at the Orange City Campus. We want to proactively address these needs.
- Debt reduction
Our church has a $100,000 loan with Sheldon Christian School. We have paid them 4% interest for that loan for the past 12 years. They are asking our church to pay them back for the loan by April, 2020. We would like to eliminate this debt.
We ask you to prayerfully consider giving to this important campaign!
How to Give
- Pledge Card: fill one out from the brochure, put it in the offering or give it to a council member.
- By Check: write a check with “Building Campaign” in memo, put it in the offering or give it to a council member.
- Online: Click this DONATE link to give online.
- Text-to-Give: Text 84321 and include your amount followed by "building" or "campaign" either one will get us notified that your gift is for the building projects. If this is your first time, it will take you through the set-up.
How to Help
If you would like to donate labor and/or materials for the Sheldon building project, contact Jim Haack.
- Call or text Jim at 712-635-2154
Contact your Admin council members: Brittany Foreman, Spencer Groeneweg, Andrew Wolgen, Brent Stuit.